We are situated next to the town swimming pool and sports complex, with plenty of large trees for shade and grass areas for camping. The park has many drive though sites and garden beds dividing each site. We will take you to your site and assist you in placing your van/camper.
If you're looking for an overnight stop or somewhere to unwind for a few days then try the township of Trangie Situated only 77km from Dubbo on the Mitchell Highway
We are a "pet friendly park".
- $28.50 per night 2 person
- 10% off for Kui park and Australian caravan club /CMCA members every day
- $23.50 per night 2 person
- This is a no service site for $11.00 per night
- $85.00 per night 2 person
- Call us about our special weekly price
Self contained site
38 Goan Street Trangie NSW 2823
- We are only a short walk to 3 country hotels serving meals.
- An RSL Club, and Bowling Club, where you can play bowls with the locals.
- It's just a short drive to the Golf Club, where visitors are most welcome and you are able to play in the weekly comps.
- As Trangie is nice and flat it's easy to ride or walk around.
- If you are a bird watcher, you should visit the Goan Water Hole, just a short walk from the park.Or take a longer trip to vist the water ponds.
- Visit the cotton farms in the area by appointment.
- It is just a short drive to the Macquarie River or the Gin Gin Weir.
- For a day out why not visit the Aviation Museum at Narromine.
- At our happy hours you can lean all about how cotton is grown This gives a great insight into the Cotton industry and the processing of the cotton.
- You can take a road trip to Warren or Narromine using some very good back roads and see some of the cotton being grown.
- If you would like to know more about how cotton is grown between November to May, we can arrange a visit to a local farm.
- Trangie is also part of the "Cobb and Co" history trail and we can give you a map of the trail, to assist you to explore this part of the local history.
- See our links page for more infomation on things to do around our interesting area of Central New South Wales.